Spirulina Pellets are especially formulated as a best quality diet for herbivorous (plant eating) fish. Spirulina pellets are recommended as a completely nutritious diet for algal feeding tropicals and as a supplemental source of spirulina for all ornamental species.
100% Made in the USA !
Features & Benefits
Product Application & Storage
- Highly palatable and digestible for improved acceptance and performance
- Formulated as a completely balanced diet which provides optimum growth and health
- Contains high quality spirulina to bring about brilliant colors
- Contains proteinated trace minerals for higher stability, biological availability and overall fish health
- Excellent water stability, will not cloud water
Contains extra levels of preservative and antioxidants for a longer shelf life
• Feed as the sole diet 3-4 times daily. No supplementation is necessary for healthy fish.
• Feed ad libitum – as much as the fish will consume in three (3) minutes of feeding.
• Store in cool, dry place away from sunlight. Maintains nutritive value and shelf life up to two (2) years if properly stored and
handled. Frozen storage extends shelf life beyond two (2) years.
Crude Protein Minimum 43.0%
Crude Fat Minimum 9.0%
Crude Fiber Maximum 5.0%
Moisture Maximum 10.0%
Dehulled Soybean Meal, Fish Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Flour, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Fish Oil, Grain Distillers Dried Yeast, Algae
Meal-Dried (Spirulina), Soy Lecithin, Shrimp Meal, Monosodium Phosphate, Krill Meal, Calcium Propionate (Preservative), Choline Chloride,
L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Vitamin
A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Supplement), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate,
Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K Activity), Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate,
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin.
There are no reviews yet.